Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ten...

Two whole hands.  Two months until her birthday.  Two months and three days until her birthday party.  This ten sure does incorporate a lot of two stuff...

I wish I could tell you something different, and I know I say this every month, but honestly, someone tell me where the time GOES!  I don't understand...yesterday, we were going to the hospital, bringing her home, thrilled because she pushed up on her hands.  Yesterday, I swear it was yesterday!  But it wasn't yesterday...it was TEN months ago people, TEN!!!

And even though I just can't believe it has been ten months, it has been an AMAZING ten months.  I have loved every second with this sweet child.  I am so blessed that the Lord has entrusted her to us and will forever be grateful for every second.  She is the light and love of our lives.  No matter how bad my day was or how tired I am, that smile, that hug, those kisses, those big blue eyes can right my entire world.  She has captured our hearts completely.

So at TEN months Sophie...
  • Is probably close to 17.5 lbs.  
  • Wears 9 month clothes for the most part.  6-12 month pants with elastic waist are the best (still tall and skinny).
  • Finicky about taking bottles.  Prefers table food, water, sippy cups and juice boxes.  I think she wants to be a big girl :)
  • Established Mexican food is by far the best option :)
  • Still as hard-headed as we were a month ago.
  • Have learned to say "uh-oh", "no-no" and "gee" which I still have not decoded.
  • Has terrible separation anxiety.
  • Loves peek-a-boo and can figure out how to play with just about anything.
  • Developed a habit of crawling through the end tables, coffee table, pretty much anything where there is sufficient space.
  • Still loves the dogs.
  • Has been sick more than any other ten month old I know :(  This one makes me VERY sad.  
  • Now takes infant vitamins daily.  A product of said sickness above.
  • Loves daycare ~ particularly Ms. Gaines.  She plays favorites big time!
  • Can stand unassisted as long as she doesn't think about it :)
  • Is a pro at furniture surfing and walking behind her push toys.  
  • Adores all snacks and yogurt.  Oh, and ice cream.  Ssssssshhhhhh!  I don't think that's on the approved pediatrician list ;)
  • Still gets excited about baths, going outside, music, the dogs, and of course Mommy and Daddy!
  • Had her first visit to the Children's Museum and LOVED it :)
  • And finally, as always, loved more than she could possible know! 
We love you Peanut.  

Always and forever, 
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

Holly said...

Soon as I figure out how to freeze time, I will let you know! Same goes for curing all sickness! She is so beautiful! Her hair is getting so long!! You are too cute Miss Sophia! Logan says hi!

Jonell w Harrison said...

O Heather she is still such a baby doll..do you almost pinch yourself at times..You are both so blessed and Sophie is to have you as her Mommy~

The Taliaferro Family said...

Thank you so much Mrs. Jonell! I sure do cherish you! If we ever make a road trip, we might just come your way. I certainly miss you!