Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Peek-a-Boo!

Soooooo, in hindsight, I'm not sure this was such a smart idea on my part.  One evening I decided to play peek-a-boo with Sophie with the shower curtain.  I'd pull the curtain and she and her Daddy would play.  Now, I didn't know she would love this game so much!  Nor did I know she'd learn to pull the curtain on her own...hence, the not so smart idea comment...

Peek-a-boo at bathtime has since become an almost nightly activity.  And believe me...she will scream Da-Da over and over and louder and louder until he comes!  Such a smartie and a little stubborn too ;)

February 2, 2011

Sorry for the small screen, we were using my iPhone since it was readily available. Also, if you listen closely, you can hear her say "bye-bye" at the end of the video.

No comments: