The Children's Museum of Houston was voted #1 in the United States and after today, it is certainly #1 in our book! Granted we've only ever been to one, but that is besides the point :) Sophie loved, loved, LOVED the TotSpot area. Toys, child proof, toys, other kiddos to entertain her,
more toys ~ heaven I tell you! I'd do just about anything to make this kid smile and believe me, I have done some really silly things :) But if taking her to the TotSpot is all it takes, then I foresee a membership coming our way!
Mommy, Daddy...Did you see all these toys???
Ball Pit! I think we may be investing in one of these :)
Can you imagine the fun she and George would have???
Climbing + Cutie!
Flowers for a princess!
Tunnel Fun :)
Tea Time!
Learning and Reading Books with Mommy and Daddy
She loved this area!
Mommy, she's REALLY cute! Can I be her friend?
I sure do love her! Let me give her a kiss :)
TWO?! OH MY...that's all I have to say about that!
2 comments:
How fun!!! Great pics/videos....Aunt JaJa & Uncle JaJa (?or whatever you guys call him?) want to go next time :)
Our next play date will definitely be at the museum! Can't wait!!!!
Post a Comment