So for the sake of just making everyone smile :), here are some random shots from the past month!
Bumbo Time :)
Seriously Mom???

Elvis Grin!
Silly Face
My Little Ducky
Going to her first birthday party!
Play Time = Happy Sophie :)
Reading ~ So Smart (Yes, I'm biased!)
And that's all for now because this new picture formatting is driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for trying to get it to look cute ~ I settled for just getting it done!






4 comments:
Well, it sure did make me smile!!!! Absolute cuteness!!!! And, I'll help you with the picture formatting if you'd like?! ;-P But I told you, it is frustrating but does have a lot of potential!!!
Potential to make me pull my hair out! How about next time I just send you the pictures and you can do it for me?!
I know- uploading all those pics is such a headache! But what a cutie! She is absolutely beautiful Heather! And I know people say she looks like her Daddy, but in these pics I think she really favors you! Beautiful just like her Mommy!
Thanks!!! At least someone thinks so :)
Post a Comment