Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

To Have and To Hold...

Five years ago, I walked down the aisle to the man of my dreams. It has been a crazy five years and I would be lying if I said it has been all peaches and cream :) Despite that, the one thing I can say for sure is that Kevin and I have walked this past five years together. We have stood by each other through the good times and bad, through the laughter and the tears, through the joy and the pain. He is a wonderful husband and an even better father. He makes me laugh and holds me when I cry. He works hard for our family and strives every day to do his best. But most importantly, he loves me and loves our daughter more.

Kevin truly is the love of my life and given the chance to walk down the aisle again, I'd choose him every time ~ and that is how I know I'm living my fairy tale!

Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you :)

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

WOW....what great memories that brings back!!! Happy Anniversary you guys-love y'all and so happy to be on this journey with you!