Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You've Got a Friend in Me!

I honestly could not love these two little munchkins more than I already do :) They are absolutely the cutest, most amazing, happiest (most of the time) kiddos ever ~ oh and wait, did I mention how stinking CUTE they are?! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!


P.S. Thank you Debbie for taking such adorable pictures of our precious babies and a special, special thank you for watching Sophie for me this afternoon! You are truly a blessing to my life and I love you very, very much!

3 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

Very cute!! And yes, thank you soo much Debbie for taking care of Sophie so Heather could take care of me! I really do appreciate it! :-)

misplaced texan said...

Precious babies. So well done and perfect music.

Grandma

Debbie said...

Heather & Jamie- You are MORE than welcome!!! We love having Sophie over anytime!

Love you too,
Debbie & Julian