Sophie and Julian had their first official playdate yesterday! They are such cutie pies and we certainly had a lot of laughs :) Not to mention a super duper 911 diaper courtesy of my sweet Sophie Grace...in short, her diaper overfloweth and when I say overfloweth, I mean OVERFLOWETH!
And yes, I am discussing poop. But believe me, if you had experienced my daughter's painful pooping episodes prior to our wonderful pediatrician introducing us to Culturelle for infants, you would be doing the poopy cheer and dance too! Who knew I would get so excited about poop? Oh, the things they don't tell you before you leave the hospital :)
Anyway, I digress. Despite the rainy weather, we had a great time together and after you've spent time reading my ramblings, here is all you really cared about in the first place. Actually, I'm sort of wondering how many of you skipped all the blah-blah above and just scrolled to the pictures first?! :)
Julian Cade
Precious Photos by Aunt Debbie ~ I LOVE THEM!





1 comment:
We had sooo much fun that we didn't want you two to leave. We will of course do it again, VERY soon! We love you too!!!!
Post a Comment