Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Rolly Polly

Sophie has become a pro at rolling over the last couple of days!  Since the first successful attempt on July 12th, her rolls have been very sporadic, way too sporadic for catching them on video :(  But, she eludes me no longer!  I love this kid and am so very proud of my sweet baby!



Side Note:  While I am so very proud of my rolly polly, at night she rolls from her back to her tummy ~ a milestone yes!  But is it absolutely necessary to wake up every time???  I am absolutely asking her pediatrician if I can put her to sleep on her tummy when we go in for her next check-up.  This constant waking up, being put back to sleep on her back, and then waking up again a short time later because we've rolled over again is NO FUN for Mommy!  Advice or tips welcomed :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yay Sophie! She is liking her tummy time! And listen to her talk! Sh e is going to be a mover and a shaker

The Paradis Family said...

Go Sophie! That's MY niece! ;-P So proud of you!!!