Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Girls!

This makes my heart happy :) Even if Annie is handicapped she is still my perfectly happy, sweet, and loving baby girl and the pups don't treat her any differently! Here is a short video of "the girls" playing together. I love them so much and couldn't ask for better puppies ~ slightly less medically involved perhaps, but better puppies never! George and Annie were sad to see Max and Lily go home, but they will be together again in no time :)

(Side Note: I don't think we will ever graduate to referring to the dogs as dogs ~ they are forever just "the pups"!)

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

I LOVE when they play like this!!! Oh, how I missed them!!!! This is a great post to start with since you are behind! ;-P