I am such a proud Mommy ~ Sophie is absolutely perfect in every way (at least in my eyes anyway)! She has brought a new level of joy and happiness into my life...one that I never even knew existed until she came along. This has been the most amazing three months of my entire life and I can't wait to see what the next month holds for our precious girl!
At three months, Sophie, you are:
- In love with Sesame Street
- Adore your Aunt Jaime and Uncle James (I'm sure it helps that she rescues you the moment you start to fuss!)
- Seem to be a little timid around the dogs for some reason ~ they love you so, so much I can't imagine why it would be overwhelming :)
- Eat about 5 oz every fourish hours.
- Have outgrown a lot of the spit-up and gas issues. Now we just seem to have a random bad day as opposed to what used to be a random good day!
- Sleep in your big girl crib :)
- Go to sleep sometime between 8:30 and 9:00 and wake up around 5:00 to eat. Go back down around 5:45 or 6:00 and sleep until around 8:30. For this, I thank you very, very much!!!
- Take a morning nap and an afternoon nap (most days if I'm lucky). They may be short but they are naps nonetheless.
- Recognize voices and faces.
- Do very well with the playmat and tummy time.
- CAN ROLL OVER FROM TUMMY TO BACK ~ this is a new development as of Monday (7/12) :)
- Have great head control.
- Love to stand.
- Talk and coo all the time.
- Are infatuated with your hands and often have them in your mouth.
- Seem to be getting more interested in toys and are reaching for them more often.
- Smile and laugh often :) This is one of my very favorites!
- Learned to make a razzy sound with your spit bubbles and voice. This makes you laugh which in turn makes me laugh :)
- Weigh approximately 10.5 lbs. (Best estimate using the weigh myself, then hold you and weigh myself again method.)
- Still wear Size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes. I'm not sure for how much longer the 3 month onesies are going to fit just given the whole length issue but the bottoms we can use for a while longer for sure!
- I'm sure there are a million other things I could write but the most important is this...you are amazingly perfect, absolutely gorgeous, the joy of my life, and will always be my baby girl!
I love you more than anything!
Always and forever,




6 comments:
And we LOVE her more than words can express...and yes, Miss Sophie Grace-I will ALWAYS rescue you!!! :-)
And LOVES talking to Grandma on IChat everyday!
Yes, she does love her Grandma! We will teach Aunt Leslie next week :) Maybe we can do a family iChat ~ that's a Kevin question!
Aunt Jaime ~
Thanks for SPOILING me!
Love,
Sophie
Miss Sophie, you are absolutely beautiful! And your Mommy isn't the only one who thinks you are perfect!
Well we think Mr. Logan is pretty perfect too :)
Post a Comment