Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And on the farm, there was a...

Grandma and Papa John have a "farmlet", E-I-E-I-O. And on the farmlet there was a chicken, with a cluck, cluck here and a cluck, cluck there, Here a cluck, there a cluck, everywhere a cluck, cluck. Grandma and Papa John have a farmlet, E-I-E-I-O!

Grandma and Papa John have a "farmlet", E-I-E-I-O. And on the farmlet there was a rabbit, with a nose wiggle, nose wiggle here and a nose wiggle, nose wiggle there, Here a nose wiggle, there a nose wiggle, everywhere a nose wiggle, nose wiggle. Grandma and Papa John have a farmlet, E-I-E-I-O! (Yes, I know that is a hard one to fit into the tune of Old McDonald, but I don't think rabbits make much noise and so "nose wiggle" was the best I could do!)

We spent Father's Day weekend in Louisiana at Grandma and Papa John's "farmlet" (aka mini farm in the making)! It was a nice and relaxing trip...I forget sometimes how nice country living really is. Sophie just adores being outside and it was fun watching her find enjoyment from things we grew up around. I'm hoping my baby girl turns out to love animals the way her Mommy does! From the looks she was giving us, I think this might be a pretty safe bet :)

Here are some pictures from this weekend!

I'm pretty sure she adores her Grandma and Papa John :)

Grandma and Sophie

Papa John and Sophie Grace

Yea for chickens!

Mommy, Sophie and the Chickens!

Happy Sophie!

Who knew chickens were so hilarious?!


Meeting the bunnies!

Hello Bunny!

Papa John holding me while I stare at my bunnies!

I love my Papa John and Grandma! Can't wait to visit again :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute!