Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If You Are Reading This...

If you are reading this post, then please sign up to follow our blog if you haven't already. Given the fact that I am posting pictures of the most precious thing in my entire life, I am curious to know who reads this blog.

I choose to share our life experiences for a number of reasons and truly hope that each of you enjoys following along with our journey. Well, I guess you do enjoy it or you wouldn't be reading this post :)

For now, I have chosen not to take the blog private, but should I choose to do so later, I would certainly like to know who to invite to be a part of our "blog life".

Thanks for understanding! I'm sure I love you all (even if I'm not 100% sure who you all are at the current moment)! And if I don't know you personally and for some reason you find my life fascinating enough to read about, please feel free to keep following. I welcome new "blog friends" at any time :)

1 comment:

misplaced texan said...

I love reading about Sophie. I love her mama ,too

Grandma Gail