Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday the Classy Chassis car show was held in Houston so we took Kevin for an early Father's Day gift. I couldn't really think of anything to get him, but then I found out the car show was going to be here and figured why not?! It's what he loves to do :)

This the second time we've been to this particular car show. Shriners Hospital puts this on every year as a fundraiser and while it isn't a cheap date, it's for a wonderful cause! Shriners Hospitals for Children is dedicated to improving the lives of children through specialty pediatric care without regard to their families ability to pay. And if that isn't a worthy cause, I don't know what is!

Here are just a few of the pictures and a couple of videos from yesterday's outing!

Family Photo

For a minimum donation, you could take a ride in an exotic car. Ummm ~ yes, my husband was all over that!

Race Track

Inside the Car Show


So even if it was a little bit early, I hope you had a wonderful time Honey. Sophie and I are so grateful to have you in our lives and we love you very, very much! Happy 1st Father's Day :)

Always and Forever,
Your Girls

No comments: