"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion says my soul, therefore, I will hope in Him." ~ Lamentations 3:22-24
Today was an especially hard, yet very anticipated day for a very dear person in my life. Today had the potential to change her life forevermore...maybe in a positive way, maybe in a negative way, but a change nonetheless. I spent a restless night waking up and praying that she was getting some sleep, that the Lord would surround her with a peace that she would know without a doubt came only from Him, that we would understand His plan for her life, that this journey we call life would finally cut her a much needed break.
And this morning, I found she did sleep, that she felt the prayers being sent to Heaven just for her ~ not only from me but from all of us who love her, that she was still remaining as strong and amazing as she has always been over the last...well, what seems like FOREVER!
It is truly an honor to know that the Lord has blessed me with a best friend who I can only hope to be like! I love you girl! You continue to amaze me every day ~ never doubt how wonderful you are!!!
Anyway, while her story is not mine to tell, I wanted to share this verse. It is a verse that the Lord laid upon my heart after leaving her house this afternoon. I love this verse...1) because it's true and 2) because I felt His peace reminding me that even on tough days or the night before tough days, His mercies are new every morning! His love never fails and for that I am undeserving ~ but then again I guess aren't we all???


1 comment:
I have no words...but, thank you for being so good to me, thank you for being my best friend! I am so blessed! Love you! :)
Post a Comment