Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wonderful & Wordy Wednesday

Wednesdays have never been my favorite day ~ I guess that's why it's so lovingly called Hump Day...so close to Friday and yet so very far away =( But today was a pretty good Wednesday as far as Wednesdays go!

Miss Annie was happy to see her rehab family today and got the wonderful news that she is going to be making her television debut on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a proud Mommy! Great Day Houston is going to be interviewing Canine Health Institute and our very own Miss Annie is going to be a success story =) Can't think of a better success story myself ~ she's our very own little miracle pup! AND, I know...GET EXCITED...THERE'S MORE...she is doing SO WELL that she is getting to cut her rehab sessions down to only twice a week instead of three!!! In the words of a good ole Texas Aggie ~ WHOOOOOOOP!

We took a family walk tonight...ok, so only down the block to get the mail, but the pups were excited! George was thrilled to get out and take a walk with Mommy and Daddy (and Sissy I suppose)! I made chicken and spaghetti, which is the pups very favorite, since they get boiled chicken EVERY TIME I make it! I just can't resist those cute puppy dog faces =)

Probably my favorite part of Wednesdays is So You Think You Can Dance ~ I don't like Thursday's show because it's always sad =( We loved tonight's show and especially loved Brandon and Kayla's performances! It's so hard to pick favorites now because they are all such fabulous dancers! I just want to squeeze Evan he's so cute and fun! He has one of the best personalities of all the dancers and makes me smile every time he performs. I am SO NOT looking forward to tomorrow night when two more have to go home =( Just in case you missed it and even if you didn't (because they are worth rewatching), we, well more I =), decided to post a couple of our favorites for you to enjoy!

Well, I suppose that is enough random musings for tonight! Enjoy the videos!




No comments: