Am I the only one who seems to have birthdays (and a couple of anniversaries) all fall into one month??? I was thinking about this today as I sent out birthday cards (a little belated but we shall ignore that part) :)
So just for the sake of getting it all out there...here we go!
Happy Birthday to...Mimi, Papa, Daddy, Aiden, Chris, Brooke and Vicki!
Happy Anniversary to...Amy & Kelton and Us!
Ok well, that about does it as far as I know and if I forgot anyone, just blame it on the fact that I'm getting older and losing my mind! Ok at 26 that might be pushing it, but either way, if I forgot you, I'm very, very sorry!
Also, just to get it out of the way for August...
Happy Birthday to...James, Logan, Leslie, Amy and Alice!
See what I mean??? What is so important about the months of October and November that would generate so many birthdays??????? BTW, that was rhetorical so I don't really want anyone to answer that (if by some chance you do know) :)


No comments:
Post a Comment