Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy (BELATED) Birthday America!

I sort of just today realized while doing other posts, that I never actually finished and published this post.  It has apparently been sitting in my drafts for a few weeks :/  Oh, the life of a mommy!

So yes, Happy Birthday America (two months late)!

I really don't have much to say about this post ~ just a fun day enjoying my very blessed life and precious family.  Doesn't get much better than that!

Warning: Picture overload!!!  Proceed at your own risk :)

The girls with Gamma who
was visiting to help this tired Mommy!
Can we say Daddy's girl?!
Melt my heart!  Could she be any cuter?!
Happy 1st 4th of July sweet Lilah Bear :)
Mommy and L
Our attempt at a precious sister picture.
It's life folks...this is life :)
I think she was tired of the pictures!
 
My cutie patootie!
Tired of photos (again).
"Mommy, come on!"
Yes, I DO still love him ;)
Soph playing with her Papa!
Playtime with Mommy!
And Daddy's turn!
Sweet snuggles with Gamma.
In outfit #2, I might add.  I had to break out Soph's first July 4th outfit after my sweet L puked all over her precious dress.  It was a little big, but she had to be festive!
Wait!  Did we actually manage a decent sister picture?!
Love my babies!
And LOVE my new family of four!

Hope you all had an amazing holiday filled with family, fun and fantastic memories! Thank you to all who serve our country to make this day possible.  You are true heroes and words are insufficient to express how much your sacrifice truly means!  

No comments: