Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome Home!

On June 16, 2012, we brought our sweet Lilah Bear home and it just seemed so perfect, just as it should have been, just as the Lord had planned.  Another sweet angel added to our lives to bring us joy, laughter and love for a lifetime!

First car ride ~ sooooo tiny!

I think it's safe to say she enjoys being a big sister :)

First time in her swing (aka entertainment so Mommy can eat)!


Lilah bought Soph a "great big sister" present!
Perhaps this could be referred to as bribery ~ but it's sweet bribery :)
And the cake was AMAZING!

And a few pics from our favorite, very talented "Untle" Joe!


How very blessed I am to have such sweet, precious angels to call my daughters.  I certainly hope one day they will feel even half as blessed to call me their Mom.  

I love you girls.  To the moon and back a million times over ~ always and forever!

2 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

LOVE those two girls as if they were my own!

Jonell w Harrison said...

I love reading your updates..your little ones are w/o a doubt precious treasures and YES i am confident they will one day say "how blessed they were to have YOU as their Mom.
"other Heather" is guest author on my blog -

Loving you-
jh