But what a great two weeks it was ~ it seems like just yesterday this was happening and yet, she is already two months old. Seriously, that is one of the questions I will never be able to answer. Why when you are waiting on them to arrive does time seem to stand still in so many ways? And yet, once they do, time flies so fast you don't want to blink for fear of missing something.
So since this is round two, and time certainly isn't slowing down, I'm trying to remember to cherish each and every moment. Even the frustrating ones. Because often it is those times that I learn more about myself and my children than I would have otherwise. And it is those very times that I have to lean on the Lord for patience, kindness and understanding. And yes, it is those times when even knowing those things, sometimes I just allow myself to cry right along with them! Because sometimes that's just what you need ~ and somehow my two year old always turns those joint crying episodes into the silliest and most memorable moments of my day :)
And while I didn't capture those particular moments on camera (and as the sole author of this blog, would never post them if someone had!), here are some precious memories I wanted to share with the girls' adoring public! Because let's face it, that's all you're here for anyway ;)
Stretch it out!
Lilah and Mema (great-grandmother)
PopPop put her big sister gift together and it didn't take her long to get the hang of it!
The embodiment of "sleeping like a baby"!
Bright-eyed and bouncing it out!
Her first sponge bath!
Not her favorite moment of the first two weeks :/




Her and "paci" ~ dear friends they are!
Sporting her adorable outfit from Whit!
Mommy and her girls :)
A little sisterly playtime
Meeting Uncle Eric
Already a Mimi's baby :)
And finally, one that just melts my heart.
Peacefully perfect!
To the moon and back ~ Momma loves you to the moon and back sweet girl.








No comments:
Post a Comment