Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Since Lilah was scheduled to be born so close to Father's Day, and I was a wee bit preoccupied with all that goes into having a baby, I had Kevin's present shipped to the house a little last minute.  And of course it was scheduled to arrive the day she actually made her appearance in this world...so guess what?!  It wasn't a surprise after all.  Especially since I didn't think to mark the item as a "gift" when I ordered it from Amazon.  Ugh ~ live and learn!  At least he liked it :)

Besides, I don't think even super nice outdoor speakers can beat the gift of our sweet girls ~ they are pretty special you know!  And they have a pretty amazing Daddy on top of that :)
.
Happy Father's Day to one really incredible man!
We love you so, so much!!!

No comments: