And this is just one example! If she could have figured out how to fit the other two bubbles in the high chair with her, I guarantee she would have.
Sometimes I wonder if this is a product of daycare??? Maybe a fear of getting her favorite toys taken away! She does this with shapes, blocks, her refrigerator magnets. Oh, and we certainly can't forget her nightly friends ~ Teddy, Dolly and Blankie.
Hoarder Alert! Hoarder Alert! I promise she didn't get this from me ~ honestly, I trash things that others consider reusable. Her Daddy and her Aunt Jaime on the other hand...just kidding (sort of)! Love you guys :)



3 comments:
Excuse me, you always fail to mention those times when I've saved you because of my hoarding!!! Plus, I've gotten better ;-P
And didn't you make me save some used paper when we did the banners?!?!?! LOL, j/k (a little)! I can't wait to see her!
@ Jaime - Yes, it has saved me a number of times! But better your clutter than mine :) And yes, you are slightly better!
@ Debbie - Um...yes, technically I did. But it was all Jaime's voice in my head telling me it was still usable :)
LOL!
Post a Comment