Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We are Family...

I got all my sisters and me!  

Well, ok...that's how the song goes but not necessarily the case in this post!  More like, we got our brother, sister-in-law, nieces and nephew...see it doesn't exactly have the same ring to it :)

We don't get to see Chris, Jess and the kids that often but when we do, you can be sure it is a good time.  Wish we got to do it more.  But there have been some talks of another California visit ~ one that might just include some Disney characters and an amazing creation of Legos :)  Oh, and a special whale and dolphin watching excursion!  This might not exactly be for So-So, but can we just pretend it is for now?!  Ok, thanks :)

For Chris' birthday, we went to Genghis Khan for dinner.  I have to say, I had my doubts...BIG doubts.  However, I can admit when I'm wrong (most of the time)!  Just so happens, I loved it ~ so did Sophie actually.  Not that we have encountered many things this child won't eat.

Sophie playing with her cousins.  This is the best form of babysitting that ever existed!

Sharing coasters with Sarah...funny isn't it? 
All these toys and my child chooses coasters!

Brooke opening her birthday gifts!  Officially a teenager!!!

Shopping at the mall...pre-pacifree days :)

Some kind of water hamster thingamajig. 
Better Mike than me :)  He seemed to have a good time!

Waterpark Fun ~
Can you say ALL boy?!

Sprinkler ~ Auntie Jess Style!
Left: Sophie, Brooke and Sarah
Right: Brooke and So-So

All the cousins (minus sweet Emma)

More water ~ Different Day
I mean what else is there to do in Texas when it is 100+ degrees outside?

Sophie loves, and I do mean LOVES, this slide!
She will do it over and over and over...

Warning:  Please excuse the last 15 seconds or so of the video.  
It's quite difficult to video, supervise and catch your kid all at the same time!

Our attempts at distracting her from the infamous slide...

Family Fun :)



Warning:  Please excuse the first 15 seconds or so of the video.  
I was trying to clear the screen off ~ I have already learned about water spots on 
photos and videos the hard way.

No comments: