Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh How I Miss Them!

This post makes me miss my Debbie, Daniel and Julian so much!  Life gets so busy sometimes that you can't even see straight, but the good thing is that you have friends who are so amazing that you just make time.  I foresee a playdate (Discovery Green, zoo, train, picnic, feed the ducks, any or all of the above maybe) in our near future!  Oooooooooooo and maybe some Star Pizza ~ YUM!!!!!!

Ok, seriously, does it get any cuter than these two little munchkins???
My little water bug! 
She has absolutely no fear of the water...which is actually quite frightening for Mommy.
JuJu having a good time!
I still wish I knew what they were saying to each other...
Hanging out in the kiddie pool during "adult swim".
Still not sure why the kids have to leave the splashpad area for "adult swim", but hey...that's the rules folks.
 Cave time :)
And here comes the joy of getting kids to cooperate for pictures :)
And we gave up ~ candid is better anyway, right?!





Deb, Daniel & JuJu ~ Thanks for driving to the ends of the earth to see us :)  We love you guys so, so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives.  I am always so thankful for friendships like ours ~ those that pick up right where you left off, require very little effort, are loyal, dependable and loving.  And of course, most importantly, I am thankful for friendships like ours ~ ones that will last forever and a lifetime!  Love you, love you, love you!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love you, love you, and love you MORE!!!!!!! I couldn't agree more, we love you ALL like family and even though you are on the other side of Houston, that will never keep us away!!!!!!! And Yes, playdate soon, PLEASE! I miss my Soso sooo much!!!!!!