Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Oh, girls just wanna haaaave fuuuuunnnnnnn! Ok, now who wants to admit that song is officially running through your head? :)  I do apologize if it sticks and becomes that annoying song that plays in your head all day!

Since moving to Katy, Sophie has made some new friends through school and church.  However, there are a certain couple of girls who will ALWAYS be very special to us.  Even if we aren't physically as close as we used to be, I have a feeling these three will still grow up loving each other...and probably even be Facebook friends years from now!  Oh wait, twenty years from now Facebook won't even exist and that will be a sign that we are officially old. 

So-So and Harper Anne picking up where they left off!
Love these two :)
Sweet Harper Anne
Play time (which might include some hoarding tendencies!)
Princess Ava
Ball Pit Fun
Sophie found the infant section of the museum fascinating.
The good news, she didn't bother the infants at all ~ sweet girl!
Trivia: How many pictures does it take to get three girls under the age of two to look at you?
Answer:  I have no idea!  I was never successful...
P.S.  Did anyone happen to notice whose child was the most uncooperative?!  Of course it would be MY child...gotta love her!

No comments: