Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tutu for Turkey Day!

This past weekend I decided I would attempt to make Sophie a tutu.  Meaning I decided I didn't want to be paying for them for the next umpteen years :)  However, I will admit that I ordered her turkey shirt (not pictured), but hey...making a tutu is much easier than sewing!  Maybe I'll add "how to sew" and "how to crochet" to my bucket list...or maybe I'll just keep using Etsy for those things :)

It's a little poofy, but I think she happens to look ADORABLE!  I can't wait until we get her turkey shirt in and can put the whole outfit together :)

Thanks Kristin for sending me instructions!

 

3 comments:

Holly said...

I have to agree: so stinkin' adorable!

The Paradis Family said...

Adorable-love this domestic side of you ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud! awesome!