Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Doing Dewberry!

First of all, let me say this...yes, I am behind on posting!  We have been so busy lately that I simply can't keep up ~ but "update blog" is on my to-do list so...we'll see!  Needless to say it isn't at the top of my priority list.  Just so happens that it's Monday night football (Go Texans!) and my knee is swollen (again) so why not utilize this time for blogging?  I guess you could also call this procrastinating???  Hmmm...I think you could, but let's not :)

Anyway, back to the purpose of this post ~ Dewberry Farm with Aunt Debbie and Julian!

Well, the farm is SUPER cute.  There are a ton of things to do ~ pumpkin patch, hayride, petting zoo, Pumpkin Hollar, big playground/fort type thing, lots of food, and the list could go on and on and on.  I have no doubt a year from now Sophie will have the time of her life!  However, the wind was INSANE :(  And Wind + Dirt + Two babies not able to shield their own faces = Get the pictures and RUN!!

Oh and we did get pictures!  Out of the 100+ we probably snapped, we managed to get a few good ones between the two of us :)  The joy, oh who am I kidding, EXHAUSTION of trying to get the "perfect" photo with two babies is just beyond words!  But that's all part of the fun, right?!

Waiting on the Hay Ride :)

 Hay Ride!

Love, love, love her faces!

So cute!!!  I think they love each other :)
 

Our Little Pumpkins in the Patch :)

Hmmm...I think they are a little unsure about this whole process!
And yet, Sophie still gets in her "love pats" :)
Can't wait for next year!  Then we will be chasing two Pumpkins through the patch :) What a difference that will be!  Look out Dewberry Farm 2011 ;)

No comments: