Ok, so it's a little belated but hey, it's a busy life around here! Seriously, did you see the post right before this one??? That is what we are trying to keep up with :) Busy I tell you...very, very busy!
Primrose had a Costume Parade for all the kiddos on the Friday before Halloween. Needless to say the infant room didn't actually get to walk in the parade, but I'd be willing to bet they were still some of the cutest little munchkins in the building! Of course, I am a wee bit biased :)
We opted not to put Sophie in her actual pumpkin fairy costume. Not because it wasn't ADORABLE but because it was TOO SMALL! (Yes, the kid is finally putting on some weight!) Thankfully, we were able to get a few pictures of her in it at our six-month session, but I wasn't about to torture her with wearing it all day. Not to mention torturing her teachers with how tight it was ~ diaper changes would have been a total nightmare!!! Anyway, we opted for the next best thing and I have to say...she truly is the cutest pumpkin in the patch :)
October 29, 2010
The next day, we continued our Halloween celebrations and met Uncle Daniel, Aunt Debbie and Julian at Discovery Green downtown.
Two Precious Babies + Discovery Green + Great Friends + Star Pizza + Daniel's HOMEMADE Cookies + Perfect Weather = AMAZING DAY! We truly had a blast and next year I know we'll actually be trick-or-treating in our little red wagons...can you say SCARY?! Man they sure do grow up entirely too fast. For now we are just going to enjoy them being little ~ oh and making them wear whatever costumes we so choose ;)
And thanks to Tina, I have to say...these two take the prize! And without further adieu, introducing Pebbles and BamBam!!!
October 30, 2010
And yes, there was one more day of celebrating. Ok, well technically just a brief night of celebration. Meaning Sophie wore her Halloween pjs, cuddled up with Mommy, had a bottle and went to sleep ~ best way to spend Halloween night ever :) Happy 1st Halloween sweet girl! Mommy and Daddy love you more than you could ever, ever know.
October 31, 2010






No comments:
Post a Comment