I know, I know. I am REALLY behind on blogging. But I took a vacation day on Friday to run errands, clean, do laundry, take the dogs to the groomers, get my oil changed, etc. I know ~ fun vacation day right? But actually it was well worth it because now I actually have "free" time. Meaning a) rather than feeling like I have a million other things I should be doing, I'm down to like only a hundred and b) my kid is either 1) napping or 2) getting quality Daddy time :)
So forgive me if you get bombarded with blogs today! But just think, it's free reading material ~ not to mention she just happens to be pretty stinking cute to look at :)
Anyway, as usual I digress, but FINALLY after many requests, here it is...Sophie in action! Granted it's an army crawl but that TOTALLY counts :) Enjoy!
October 27, 2010
1 comment:
Ahh! Look at her go! Big girl! Miss Sophie, you will be able to keep up with Logan pretty well here soon!
Post a Comment