This sweet little princess is such a precious blessing. I just hope one day, she truly understands how much we love her, because words simply won't do it justice. I will spend every day of my life loving on these two little angels...even when they are cranky teenagers, brilliant college students, and parents of their own.
For as long as I live, my babies you'll be.
And at four months my precious angel, you...
- Moved to your own room and slept in your big girl crib :( You slept from 11pm-7am and only woke up once around 3:45 (and stayed in our room after that). I won't lie, Mommy missed her baby. As a side note, we moved you to your crib on September 14th...one day after your three month birthday. Mainly because it was a Friday night and your Daddy would be able to help more since he didn't have to work the next day. Of course, then you were just an absolute champ and it wouldn't have mattered anyway :)
- Wear sizes 3-month or 3-6 months depending
- Are about ready to move up to size 2 diapers...basically we are just trying to get rid of size 1s first
- Had your first case of serious allergies :/ But then, who didn't?
- Attended your first playgroup
- Took some pretty stinking cute 3-month photos
- Learned to blow bubbles with your mouth and find yourself pretty entertaining...but then so do I! I could seriously stare at you all day...
- You are trying desperately to imitate our faces and actually do pretty well sometimes.
- Like to pretend "fly"...the laughter is awesome, the spit-up that often rains down on me not so much :/
- Have so much drool you could compete with a big, slobbery dog. You are much more precious than that though :)
- Are a CHATTERBOX and we love it! Maybe you could say MaMa first??? Just maybe!
- Love your Bumbo and Super Seat. Super Seat is our saving grace during dinner time. Thank you Summer Infant!
- Can roll from back to front (9/25) but not without taking a brief side stop. It's a lot of work I know! Have to take a breather from time to time :)
- Are trying to master front to back, but just don't seem to be motivated enough just yet.
- Had a serious increase in regards to spit-up. You still come in second place in this area though ~ your sister definitely beats you out. Heck, I don't know if anyone had most spit-up than your sister!
- Tolerate tummy time much better. FINALLY!
- Watch your sister like a hawk. You seriously think she is the coolest person ever. I have a feeling that Daddy and I will always play second fiddle to your beloved Sophia!
- Had your first Daddy and daughters day while Mommy hosted a baby shower. Thank you for being cooperative, but I sure did miss you bunches.
- Were one ADORABLE strawberry for Halloween!
- And for my favorite item on the list for sure...laugh A LOT :)
I love you to the moon and back, forever and always.
Mommy


Oh, the struggle for the "perfect" sibling picture!
I didn't get it, but these crack me up :)
Poor Lilah...




No comments:
Post a Comment