I love that we have such amazing neighbors who are now wonderful friends! So what better way to spend Memorial Day evening than letting the birthday besties have a little water fun while the adults got to hang out, cook and eat?!
Chillin' in the pool!
Before they were totally soaked :)
Hanging around while the girls splash!
Love that smile :)
SoSo needed a juice break! I just love her!!!
Little Lala


The dad's looking on at their girls :)
And when I said the adults were cooking, I really meant Kevin was cooking :)
Though I did make french fries inside later on!
I love days like this...when you don't do anything "special" and yet, it's some of the best memories you will ever make. Hope everyone had an equally relaxing and memorable Memorial Day. And while "thank you" will never be enough, THANK YOU to all the men, women and families who have fought, are fighting and will fight for our country. In my eyes, you are all the true definition of heroes.



No comments:
Post a Comment