The good news for all you So-So fans is that I am sticking to my plan of getting caught up and enjoying the blog world again! The bad news...this isn't the last Christmas post. So if you get sick of the Christmas posts, I get it, no hard feelings! Just skim right over and carry on your way :)
However, she is pretty stinking cute and this one actually contains several videos...so I guess what I'm saying is you'd be skimming over some pretty fun memories if you skimmed this one! Of course, that being said, I am just a wee bit biased :)
Either way, I hope each of you had a fabulous Christmas morning! Hard to believe that was already two months ago (minus a few days). Hope you enjoy getting a glimpse of our Christmas morning family fun!
Christmas Eve Pajamas :)
Love, love, love stockings!!!

Stocking Stuffers :)
(Don't worry, we did these pics Christmas Eve. I wasn't actually this anal compulsive Christmas morning!)
Opening her stocking goodies!
Santa Came!
And boy was he nice!!! Someone must have used her cuteness to score some serious Santa points :)






No comments:
Post a Comment