Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Love My Family, Especially at Christmas :)

Can I just say that I absolutely, positively LOVE my family?!  At times we may be a little on the random, slightly dysfunctional side, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)  They are the best friends and support group anyone could ever ask for!!!

I mean who wouldn't love a family that has this much fun?!
And this was before presents :)

Mema with her great-grandkids (minus a few)

 Sure do love this little girl!  

Wowzer!!!

And let the present pandemonium begin :)

I realize I didn't have a lot to say in this post, but sometimes the pictures speak for themselves.  I truly do cherish moments like these.  It's nice to know that you can always go home to a crazy, fun, loyal and loving family.  I pray I never take this for granted and hope that years from now, our sweet girls will have their own memories just like these. Because I can promise them this, life won't always be perfect, but our arms will always be home for them and love will never, ever be in short supply.

No comments: