Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Silly Songs and Semantics with Sophie!

Just what you wanted ~ an entire post of videos :)  Enjoy!!!

Raising her up right!  Gig 'Em Ags!


So You Think You Can Dance...Sophia Style!


Ok...not too much dancing in this one, but at least she has the quack part down :)  Of course, it is the chicken dance and not the duck dance, so I'm not really sure if "quack" is really the right animal sound???


Practicing Our Words - Part 1


Practicing Our Words - Part II


Oh, the things that entertain toddlers :)  I love cheap entertainment!


Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes!


My little baby is growing up so fast!  She manages to amaze us every day, not to mention the fact that she is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  We love you, Peanut ~ always and forever!

2 comments:

The Paradis Family said...

LOVE her so much!! And I do believe she got those moves from me ;-P

The Taliaferro Family said...

You're a goof and yes, since she certainly didn't get them from me, so I'll let you lay claim to those moves! Besides, we never said they were good moves ;-P