Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Baby Showering!

I mean there are two babies in there, so why shouldn't there be two baby shower posts?!1

The first Saturday in October (10/1) Jaime and I headed to Kirbyville for her last baby shower.  I had offered to drive her ~ I mean am I the only one not comfortable with an almost 31-week pregnant momma with twins driving herself nearly three hours by herself?  ONE WAY!  Ok, I am paranoid, yes!  BUT, it was also a great time being with my best friend and celebrating two very special miracle babies :) 

So glad you had such a wonderful time sweetie!  Not to mention, the girls RACKED UP!

Just a couple of pictures of the gift table!  
Mind you this was before most people showed up ;)
                   
Food Table

Left: Beautiful Mommy! 
Right: Jaime and her Mom

Jan, Nina and Jaime
(Emeri and Avari's Nana, Nina and Mommy)

The Hostesses (who did a WONDERFUL job!)

Time for Presents!

In hindsight, I should have taken a picture of the completely LOADED Expedition!  I sure am glad you two got the XL edition :)

A couple of things are for sure, 1) these precious baby girls are going to be loved beyond words and 2) SPOILED ROTTEN!

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

Thanks for being the bestest friend ever! I truly appreciate you taking the time to drive me home for this shower~I really enjoyed spending that sweet time with you :)