Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

To Our Little Growing Bean!

Now I can really call you that!  Why?  Because Baby Center said so this week :)  Basically, you are actually the size of a bean right now...see Mommy and Daddy are smarter than you give us credit for! 

I am officially six weeks pregnant ~ well, give or take a day or two.  To be exact, six weeks was Tuesday but since we haven't been to the doctor yet, that is still an educated guess.  Speaking of doctors, we get to go next week!!!!!!!!!!!  I am soooooooooo excited :)  I feel like this appointment has taken forever to get here...but I think it's just because I found out about you so early.  I cannot wait to see you and your little heartbeat.  To know that you are okay.  And perhaps take away a little of the concern I've been feeling!

I've always heard every pregnancy is different...and so far, I have to agree.  The only similarity so far is the intense exhaustion ~ I actually think I am more tired this go round.  Of course, I am also trying to keep up with your adorable, ACTIVE sister :)  Your Daddy has been great though ~ letting me rest as much as possible.  Basically when So-So goes night-night, Mommy is not far behind!  Call me old, but I'm soooooooooo tired.  Actually, don't call me old ~ I still have the rights to ground you later on in life :)

As of right now, you are making me INCREDIBLY HUNGRY!  You would think I was feeding a grown adult in there, but as long as you are getting what you need and growing big, I will just keep eating...and sleeping...and going to the restroom twenty times a day :)  Really I have no complaints ~ well maybe here and there about the nausea, but I'm hoping that evens out in the next few weeks.

Your sister was so sweet, hugging my back and patting me while I spent some time dealing with the nausea that greeted me so nicely this morning.  I sure do love that kid!  And I love knowing that you two will have a sweet, kind, sometimes not so gentle relationship.  Hey, I am not crazy over here!  I know it won't all be smooth sailing.  But at the end of the day, I know you two will always be there for each other, and I hope each of you know, that we cherish you both more than words could ever being to explain!

She is our Peanut and you are our Bean!  The two greatest blessings we could have ever dreamed of.  Keep growing sweet baby!  See you next week :)

All my love, always and forever,
Mommy

No comments: