Not many of you know that I had some tests run recently just because I have been feeling "off". I do have the results and no I won't share those. Not because I don't want you to know, but simply because I haven't officially talked to my doctor yet. It's not anything overly serious so please don't freak out ~ if you were that is ;)
Anyway, that kind of thing, the feeling "off" thing scares me. I have been so worried...which obviously isn't helping! However, I kept talking to the Lord. And sometimes I don't believe my prayers are getting past the ceiling. But you know what, the Lord hears EVERY WORD and EVERY THOUGHT! And tonight I had that "are you even HEARING me" mindset? And then...then...the Lord revealed Himself to me. I talked to Him for a good half hour about every thing I could think of and then I claimed the truth that He knows even those thoughts I couldn't even think to speak. And you know what? The LORD loves ME! His word is TRUTH! My fears are rooted in the devil and the devil lost a heck of a long time ago. So you know what, my life is for the Lord! My life is for the Lord!!! For those of you I have ever led astray, I AM SO SORRY! Please forgive me. This is my heart. He is real. He died for all of us. And He LOVES us. Really, really loves us.
He has blessed me ~ with a wonderful husband, amazing daughter, a dear family, and friends I cherish beyond words. But more importantly me, He has blessed me with the gift of love and salvation. So thank you Lord for loving ME and forgiving me! You are amazing, holy and perfect! To God be the Glory!!!
Josh Wilson is one of my very favorite artists! And I turned to his songs to offer praise this evening. Enjoy and I hope you have been blessed in some way by the words of my heart :) I love you all so very much :)
"I have said all these things to you so that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trouble: but take heart! I have overcome the world." ~ John 16:33


No comments:
Post a Comment