Thankfully, I have amazing friends who have been there to help out whenever we needed them. To each of you, you can never know how much you mean to me and our family! The Lord has blessed us way beyond what we deserve. In saying all of that, a special thank you to Debbie, Daniel and Julian for taking Sophie to the Houston Children's Museum for a playdate one Saturday. I know poor Kevin was in desperate need of a break given the fact that I was
I think it is safe to say that while I was at home in pain, my sweet baby girl was having one heck of a good time :) Love, love these two kiddos more than words can possibly say!
Ready to roll!
Ball Pit Fun!
Playtime!
And the race is on!
And I don't think she's playing fair :)
I think Tia Debbie has her hands full!
I wonder how much longer this will be their mode of transportation?
This place never seems to get old! So many toys :)
She sure does love her Tia Debbie!
First of all, is my child comfortable or what?
Secondly, Julian's face is HILARIOUS!
And this is the end result of a fun-filled day!!!


1 comment:
You called me "Tia"!!!!!! That is so sweet! We couldn't be more delighted at the thought of another play date. It was much overdue. We love you and will always be there for you guys!
Post a Comment