At eleven months, our sweet Sophia:
- LOVES school
- Has an absolutely adorable school best friend, Harper Anne. These two are hilarious. As soon as Harper gets to school Sophia starts clapping, and Harper Anne always goes straight to Sophia for her morning hug! Between myself and Harper's mom, we are totally going to get this on video! Beyond priceless!!!
- Could live outside...something about outside just makes this kid happy. Hence why I am hoping we can get her a swingset for her birthday!
- Wears 9-12 month clothes. Well, sort of. Shirts and pjs are 9-12. Pants are a 6-months or 6-12 with elastic waist. Tall and skinny ~ she'll appreciate this later :)
- Still takes about 5 bottles a day.
- Pretty much thinks baby food is well, for babies! She adores table food!!! So...we officially have zero baby food in our house. Baby snacks yes, but baby food, no.
- Knows how to sign "more". We are working on "all done". But she eats like a pig so I don't see that one being a favorite of hers :)
- Likes to drink from a sippy cup but definitely would prefer a straw.
- INDEPENDENT!
- Still thinks bath time and brushing her teeth are super cool! I will enjoy this while it lasts.
- Is no longer really interested in tv, which is actually a good thing.
- Loves, loves, LOVES to dance!
- Favorite song = ABCs
- Gets excited A LOT and her clapping is PRECIOUS!
- Jabbers away constantly. Unfortunately we don't know what it means but I'm sure it is VERY important ;)
- Stands up really well on her own.
- Has attempted her first step a gazillion times but she always falls over. I'm sure it's coming soon! Oh, how our life will change!
- Is determined to play with any and all dog related items...this is a thorn in our sides almost daily. I can't tell you how many times she has dumped George's water bowl all over her and the floor!
- Is still a sleeping champ! She has her off days but for the most part she is a great sleeper ~ 11-12 hours on average.
- Generally wakes up in a fantastic mood :)
- Sort of has a temper. This child knows what she wants and heaven help you if you stand in her way.
- Is in a pretty serious separation anxiety stage. Thankfully, this has not crossed over to school. I am hoping this phase ends quickly. It is not my favorite!
- Is getting prepared for her big day next month. I cannot believe I am planning a BIRTHDAY party!!! Are you kidding me? Seriously, where does the time go???
- Has the best smile, brightest blue eyes, and most adorable laugh!
- And finally, as always, is loved and cherished more than she will ever, ever, know!!!
Always and forever,
Mama and Dada



3 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous!
Love you, love you, love you little girl! Can't wait for our next play date!
Seriously...you and Debbie are the best two Mommy Bloggers I know!! :) I love these updates! Jealous!
Post a Comment