Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Date Day!

What?  No, I am not kidding!  Kevin and I actually had a DATE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Whiel Kevin and James went to watch an Aeros game one Friday night (3/4), Jaime and I stayed up late catching up and having some girl time.  Sophie stayed up for part of it but then she just couldn't hang!  LOL!  One day :)

That Saturday (3/5) we had a lazy morning with great Taco Cabana breakfast burritos!  Yes, Mexican.  Who would have guessed :)  And after a little fun with some Mary Kay makeup (hint hint: Jaime is now selling Mary Kay so if you happen to need anything, I know someone who can hook you up!) Kevin and I officially had a date day.  Movie (with popcorn and a coke!), lunch, a little shopping, and a trip to Sonic.  Oh, the little things in life!

Kevin and Sophie ended up taking a little siesta while Jaime and I went to Archiver's (scrapbook store).  Side Note:  Neither one us bought anything ~ that's a first for sure!!!!!!!!  Then once Kevin and Sophie were rested up, we all went out for dinner at Black Eyed Pea. 

May sound like a boring day to some, but it was a wonderful day for us.  I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends.  And while I might have missed Sophie just a little, I am so glad Kevin and I were able to spend some quality time with each other.  Thanks Aunt Jaja and Uncle James for watching our Sophie Girl!  I know she was in great hands :)

Um...and my apologies for having no pictures :(  Rare occurrence but it does happen every now and then!

1 comment:

The Paradis Family said...

Sophie and I had the BEST time-I will babysit anytime....ya know, as long as YOU'RE not around ;-P Oh, and thanks for advertising the MK business for me ;)