Debbie, Daniel and Julian came over last Saturday for the kiddos latest playdate. The funny thing is, before long they will actually be "playing" together!
Sophie is somewhat obsessed with other kids, faces, hair, textures, colors ~ oh just about everything right now. And for some reason, she LOVES to "pat" Julian ~ mostly on the head! I'm going to refer to this as her "love pat" :) Poor Julian!
Love pat in progress!
And then comes their our FAVORITE part! The playdate photo session :) The whole playdate picture taking has become a struggle in itself. Not to call any names, but could you please sit still child!!!
Our two precious babies!

Posing for the cameras!
And then...the dialogue begins :)
Sophie ~ "Hey Julian! Whatcha doin?"
Julian ~ "Hey Sophie!"
Sophie ~ "Can, I pat you please?"
Sophie ~ "But I said please!"
Julian ~ "And I said no, Crazy Girl!"
Sophie ~ "Julian, are you ok?"
Sophie ~ "Sorry Julian :("
Julian ~ "Ok Sophie ~ sigh!"
And the best part of all,
after all that, they are still the best of friends!!!
P.S. Now do you know why I didn't call names up above?! (Uh-hum ~ Sophia Grace!)




3 comments:
In that first picture, she looks like she is practicing to be a little ballerina! She is just so stinkin cute! And Julian is one handsome little man! I want to pinch those cheeks!!
It will be interesting to see how they will actually interact in the future. Thank you for posting these pictures, which I agree, have become increasingly difficult, but are so much better this way! Can't wait for more play dates in the future. :)
Jay wants to meet Sophie!!! We are only 2 hours away! We need to plan a meeting!
Post a Comment