did September go??? I cannot believe October is already here!
The three of us have a crazy busy October planned ~ Piggies and Paws with our play group, ZooBoo, six-month portraits (how is she already HALF A YEAR OLD????), Parent-Child commitment at church, six-month checkup and vaccinations and Dewberry Farm.
I think I'm going to be tired when all of this is said and done :) Mind you this is just Sophie related scheduling!
Throw in crazy work schedules for us both, a date night next weekend (YEA!), and a 5k for me at the end of the month and whoosh ~ we'll need a calmer November for sure!
And call me certifiably insane, but I CAN'T WAIT! It's going to be an absolute blast!!! Well, minus that one little trip to the doctor for shots of course :(
Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather! Love, love, love it!!!


2 comments:
We did Piggies & Paws 2 weeks ago- it was so cool! I can't wait until I get my prints back! And yeah, where DID September go??? I swear I was just in town for girls weekend! Looking forward to this time of year though!
I want to do Piggy Paws!!! Let me know how it goes. Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment