...well, not as wonderful as Mommy initially thought it would be. Yes, I realized the animals wouldn't interest her all that much. But given the fact that she thinks our dogs are THE coolest thing on Earth, I did expect her to be somewhat interested. Needless to say, I was wrong! She could have cared less about the animals.
However, she did love people watching, the other kids and being outside. That is until we started to seriously melt down. I suppose given her allergies, that it was approaching nap time, and it was HOT (yes, it was hot in Texas during October ~ go figure), getting a full hour and a half of zoo time in with a
happy, well somewhat happy baby, is pretty good! For our first attempt, I will give ourselves a check in the "success" column. And hey, we have a membership so there is always next time :)
October 16, 2010
Waiting on the Sea Lion Show
Daddy & Sophie Watching the Sea Lion Show
Sea Lion Show (which entertained Sophie for all of oh, two minutes...)
Mommy and Sophie + Her ADORABLE Capris :) Daddy said she looked like she was going golfing! That should make her Uncle James very happy!
Alice in Wonderland, Sophie and the Mad Hatter
Sophie, Daddy and the Elephants
Sophie's First Ride on a Carousel (Her very favorite part of the zoo! I mean who needs animals when you have a carousel?!)
Sophie's Second Carousel Ride (Yes, she loved it that much!)
Our first family trip to the zoo = success!
1 comment:
How fun!! Give her a few more months, and she won't want to leave!
Post a Comment