Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Prayer for You Sweet One!

Back in October (10/9/09), I posted an entry titled "My Current Favorite." I am sure you are wondering why I am even bothering to tell you this, but I am your Mom so you have to oblige me in my explanation!

That entry was for you my dear Sophie. At the time, I had not made the official "Yes, we are" post (10/23/09) and had certainly not posted any of my other random thoughts to you ~ you were saved in draft form until that ever so important announcement :)

Back to the point...

When I heard that particular song, it was my prayer to you and it still is. For the past two nights, Mommy and Daddy have heard that song on our trek home and every time, I say, "here's my song to you Sophie Grace". And while I could repost the link, I have decided to put my prayer for you into written words. (I fear that by the time you are actually able to read this, You Tube will be a thing of the past ~ you know technology and all!)

So here it is baby girl ~ from my heart to yours.

From "The Words I Would Say" by The Sidewalk Prophets:

Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
Thank God for each day,
His love will find a way,
These are the words I would say.

I love you Baby Girl ~ Forever and Always,
Mommy

2 comments:

Jonell w Harrison said...

O dear Heather how beautiful! If we had this technology when I was having my babies you can bet I would have been doing the same thing. This was made for me! Girl you were "cute as can be" and " pretty as they come" as a teenager but you are one beautiful young woman now..the outside matches the inner you! JOY, JOY!

The Taliaferro Family said...

You are so sweet! Oh, how I have missed you! I will thoroughly enjoy getting to catch up :)