Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I love Christmas...but this year, I am glad the festivities have ended! It was a whirlwind of a holiday season trying to make the rounds and get all the family time distributed.

Despite the juggling act, and might I say, we did one heck of a juggling routine, Christmas was fun and the kids all seemed to have a wonderful time with their new Santa goodies! Even our sweet Sophie Grace racked up! Who knew one could get so many presents prior to exiting the womb?! We love everything though and can't wait to get her nursery setup with her new goodies!!!

There are way too many pictures to post but I wanted to share a couple of my very favorites! Hope you all had a very blessed and happy holiday!

Our Family!


Sophie's First Kiss :)


A Prediction of Approximately 3 Years from Now! Kevin and our niece Alice Kate (who looks very much like me at that age!).

No comments: