Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Future Rockette

I have come to the conclusion over the course of today that you my dear Sophie fully intend to be a Rockette when you are older! You little girl are quite a Jumping Bean and you know what, KICK ALL YOU WANT!!!

I love every bump, every kick, every turn :) I even love when you use my bladder as your own personal trampoline! (Though for the sake of being honest with you, it is a BIT uncomfortable!)

I told Daddy today that you are celebrating your 21 week gestational age birthday! What a birthday name, huh? He is so jealous that I can feel you so much more than he can. But if only you could see the way his eyes light up every time he feels you kick ~ it is truly priceless! He is completely in love with you and is already calling you his little princess. My sweet girl, you are in for one spoiled life as a Daddy's girl :)

Keep baking and playing in there! You are the light of our lives and we could spend all day just waiting for you to move!!!

All our love,
Mommy & Daddy

No comments: