Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sophia Street - Little Gym Style!

This year big, pregnant Mommy took the "easy" way out!  Meaning I found a place for Soph's party who would handle the entertainment, decorations, set-up and clean-up.  Of course, control freak that I am, I still had to bring my own decorations, tableware, snacks, drinks, favors...oh, you know, pretty much everything that was originally included in the package :)  BUT, in my defense, the girl asked for an Elmo party and who am I to deny such a request!  Have you seen this sweet baby's smile?  I mean seriously, you couldn't have said no either :)

Even with all the stuff I did do (self-inflicted as it may have been), it was still super easy and the kids had an amazing time ~ which is exactly why I would definitely recommend The Little Gym for birthday parties.  They were so helpful, great with the kids, patient and always had a smile on their face.  Honestly, I would probably go insane if I had to do four birthday parties on a Sunday :/  And we were only the second one!

Note to Self:  When you decide on a place for a birthday party in the future, book it that day!  Things around here book up insanely quickly!!!  Hence why we had a Sunday, after church birthday party instead of the normal Saturday ones I plan...

And without further adieu, Welcome to Sophia Street!  I think her smiles say it all :)


1 comment:

Holly said...

Isn't that place THE best! Logan LOVED his party there too! I am not doing it this year, and something tells me I will very much regret it..I am so happy that we discovered Little Gym; it has been the one of the best things we have done for him! Glad Sophia and her friends had such a great time!