Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lily Pie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday!

To the cutest two-year old I know!

I still can't believe my sweet girl is now 2 years 2 months old (yes, I'm still getting caught up on the blog)!!!  I just don't understand where the time goes.  It seems like yesterday that it was April 13, 2010, and we met her for the first time.  It seems like yesterday that we celebrated her first birthday, and she took her first steps.  And now, it's already been two months since we celebrated her second birthday.  

The saying is so very, very true ~ the days can be so long. but boy, are the years so short!  We truly are absolutely blessed to spend each and every day being parents to this precious angel.  

To the moon and back...always and forever!

My morning birthday tradition for many years to come.  
Heck, as her mom I can still call and do this when she's forty :)
Ready for school and looking ADORABLE!!!!!!!

It's a birthday party British style!
Ok, well it's pretty much American style, but it was at the British Private Prep School :)
Soph's Birthday Banner
Her cupcake party!
She was digging the hat...
 ...and the attention...
 ...and of course the icing :)


More fun after school!
 Birthday bubbles!  George likes bubbles as much as Sophia...maybe even more :)
 And my little bug wouldn't be happy without some water time on her birthday!

1 comment:

Jonell w Harrison said...

totally delightful!!!!!11
Jonell