You know...we lived in Pearland for how many years and never went to Froberg's Farm until we moved to Katy! What on Earth is wrong with us?! This place is amazing ~ and it only took us five plus years to figure that out. I mean seriously, what did we do on the weekends before we had Sophia. Funny how you find more things to do once you have kids...especially when it is inexpensive entertainment :)
Fresh strawberries, garden veggies, a kid's play area, bunnies, a swing set and great friends! I mean come on! What more could you want on a beautiful afternoon?
Now to convince my sweet husband to drive all the way back to Alvin to get some more of those fresh veggies. Hmmm...is this one of those times I can play the pregnancy card?!
Picking strawberries for the first time!

Soph is quite proud of her bucket :)
So-So and Avarie "driving" the tractor. Notice how neither of them
is actually looking ahead as they drive! We will work on this in the years to come :)
Precious Girls + Precious Bunnies = Precious Memories!
(Though I have to say, I felt absolutely terrible for these poor bunnies. If bunnies were ever entitled to anxiety attacks, I think being surrounded by kids squealing, petting and wanting to pick you up would certainly trigger some anxiety. Heck, I was panicking for them!)


Just a swingin!


Love when we get to do fun things as a family and even more so when we get to spend time with great friends who we cherish dearly! We are certainly blessed!!!
And now to figure out that whole repeat trip thing ~ Lilah sure would love some fresh cucumbers ;)




1 comment:
Fresh cucumbers?!?! I'm in :)
Post a Comment