I would have liked to call this blog post, February "Fun"lights, but really, February was a little slow around here. And might I add, a slow month is totally unusual for the Taliaferro household. Our months are usually jam-packed...just wait until I blog about April!
So as slim as it might be, here are our February "fun" lights!
Putting her Hello Kitty rain boots to good use :) Daddy let her play
in the puddles one Friday afternoon!
And I think we've played in them a number of times since ~ my SoSo is quite the little water-bug!


Moving on up to her toddler bed thanks to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Ray!
And because Daddy didn't want to disassemble the REALLY big girl bed once it was delivered and assembled...sweet little SoSo kept on moving up!
Looks like little Lilah Bear might be getting more use out of the toddler bed than Sophia!
Looks like little Lilah Bear might be getting more use out of the toddler bed than Sophia!
Valentine's Day...and absolutely refusing to give me a smile :(







1 comment:
She is absolutely a doll. May have been a slow month but you have a cutie to photo. Thanks for sharing
Love
Nannie Jan
Post a Comment