Yep, that's right! More Christmas posts :) I know I said I hoped to have these finished by New Year's Day. I also said LOL :) I know my limitations!
Kevin and I decided even before our sweet Sophie arrived that we wanted to spend Christmas at home. Perhaps in our pajamas all day :) Just relaxing and soaking up the moments with our baby girl! That being said, we made plans to have a "family" Christmas the weekend before. It certainly promised to be a jam-packed Christmas extravaganza ~ tons of fun, memories to last a lifetime, maybe a little chaos thrown in there, oh and presents, lots and lots of presents!!!
We are so very blessed to have such amazing families and are so grateful that they adore our Sophia as much almost as much as we do!
Christmas with Nana, Pawpaw, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Lisa, Sarah and Emma
Uncle Ray was working :(
(December 17, 2010)
For the record, yes, we all had a pair of reindeer antlers! 
Opening gifts with Mommy and Daddy!
Thanks everyone for the gifts! Oh, and especially the paper and bows :)
Sweet Emma Grace! Perfectly Precious :)
Sophie and Sarah
Riding with Nana :) Beep Beep!
(December 18, 2010)
Christmas with Mimi, PopPop, Mema
Uncle Eric, Aiden, Autumn, Alice
Uncle Kelton, Aunt Amy, Kylie and Ashton
(December 18, 2010)
The Girls
Kylie, Ashton and Sophie
Sophie loves her Mema!
Ashton and Sophie!
I warned her she was a wiggle worm :)
Opening her stocking with Daddy :)
Look Daddy ~ Toys :)
Can you say presents???
We must have been good this year :)
Told you it was a Christmas EXTRAvaganza :)
No comments:
Post a Comment